The use of this website is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
The term ‘Artistry Extracts’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of this website. The term ‘user’, ‘you’, ‘your’, ‘yours’, ‘purchaser’, ‘customer’, ‘consumer’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
By using this website, you agree to these terms and conditions and represent to Artistry Extracts that you are of legal age, or majority in your state, or that you are at least 18 years of age. Our products may not be purchased or used by any person under the age of 18 years. By purchasing from us you declare that you are aged over 18 years on the date of purchase. Further, each customer is responsible for ensuring that the purchase and use of these products is legal in the customer’s community, locality, region, and nation of residence and that the products are used in a safe and legal manner at all times.
Electronic cigarettes should not be purchased or used by anyone under the age of 18. And only by adults who are already smokers of tobacco products.
There is no evidence that electronic cigarettes are safe or safer than cigarettes and the user assumes all risk in the use of such devices. There is no evidence that electronic cigarettes can reduce risk for smokers or that they can be used to reduce tobacco dependency.
Artistry Extracts does not advocate the use of e-cigarettes for such purposes and advises that you consult your doctor in person to discuss the use of electronic cigarettes. Users should know that the use of e-cigarettes as an additional or alternative method of nicotine consumption or for zero-nicotine use is unproven as regards safety. There may be risks and the user assumes all risks, and releases and indemnifies Artistry Extracts against any or all such risks.
All products and accessories sold by Artistry Extracts including but not limited to electronic cigarettes, vaporizers, batteries, clearomizers, cartomizers, e-liquid, e-juice and flavour extracts/concentrates are only intended for use by adults over the age of 18 years, or above the legal smoking age in their specific country/region and committed smokers of legal smoking age (18+) and not by non-smokers, children, women who are pregnant or may become pregnant or any person with an elevated risk of, or pre-existing condition of any medical condition which includes, but is not limited to, heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, or persons taking medicine for depression. If you experience any side effects or possible side effects, stop using the product immediately and consult a Doctor.
Artistry Extracts makes no claims that electronic cigarettes, accessories and or e-liquid will cure a smoker’s addiction to nicotine. We are not a pharmaceutical company and we do not produce medical products. The products we sell and the statements made within have not been evaluated by the FDA, TGA or any international health organisation. Products sold by Artistry Extracts are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any condition, disorder, disease, physical or mental conditions and should not be used as a substitute for a Doctors advice.
All products sold by Artistry Extracts including but not limited to electronic cigarettes and e-liquid are not smoking cessation products and have not been tested or guaranteed as such. All products sold by Artistry Extracts have not been evaluated by the TGA or Food and Drug Administration nor are they intended to treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition.
For their protection, please keep out of reach of children and pets, ingestion of the non-vapourised ingredients can be poisonous and ingestion of certain components can present a choking hazard. We DO NOT sell any products that contain Nicotine. If you smoke tobacco products, you are encouraged to stop.
Do not use these products in conjunction with tobacco cigarettes or other tobacco products containing nicotine including but not limited to patches, lozenges, gums and other NRT delivery products. Consult a physician if any of these apply to you before using this product. If you experience nicotine misuse symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, dizziness, diarrhea, weakness and rapid heartbeat discontinue using the device immediately and consult with your physician.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
• You must be an adult of 18 years or older in order to use and purchase products from this website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Notice – Artistry Extracts may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to Artistry Extracts.
• All prices are in AUD and subject to change without notice.
• You (the purchaser) are responsible for any shipping costs, import duties, taxes, and tariffs.
• The shipping cost is not included in the price, unless specifically mentioned.
• Orders via this internet site are made via PayPal and Bank Transfer.
• Orders are delivered as soon as possible.
• The terms of delivery mentioned in the internet site are only an indication and do not count as final. Artistry Extracts can put additional information concerning these terms of delivery on the site or make this information known in another written way. This information is only meant as an indication.
• Artistry Extracts will take care of the delivery by mail or by any other means to be chosen by Artistry Extracts, for the account of the purchaser.
• Delivery by mail or in any other way will take place after the receipt of the payment for the products by Artistry Extracts has been received. The ownership is handed over at the delivery itself.
• If a product is ordered by you (the purchaser) is momentarily out of stock, information will be given about the availability. You will be informed of the delay by e-mail or by telephone.
• Deliveries will be made to the address indicated by you (the purchaser).
• Delivery will be made at your own risk, risk of the client. Artistry Extracts cannot be held responsible for local restrictions because of legislation.
• Delivery will be made within 24 hours, the next business day or as soon as the entire payment has been received.
• Once items have been shipped we are no longer responsible for packages which may go missing or are damaged in transit. We may be able to help on your behalf if there is a dispute of delivery but we are in no way obligated to replace an order should Australia Post lose, damage or fail to deliver your package. We are not responsible for any damage to items caused by Australia Post or our International carriers. We package our orders as best we can to minimise any damage caused by rough handling during transit but beyond that any damage caused is beyond our control.
• We cannot be held responsible for damage or loss to the goods during shipping. We will not be held responsible for detained packages.
• If you want to cancel an order, you must announce this to Artistry Extracts in writing (letter, fax or e-mail) within 24 hours of purchasing or receiving products. You must immediately send the products back to Artistry Extracts unopened and in original packaging. The costs and the risks of this return have to be borne by you.
• The payments that you have made at the moment that you choose to cancel an order, will be paid back by Artistry Extracts within 14 days after the return of the products minus a 20% restocking fee and/or shipping fee.
• Artistry Extracts reserves the right to refuse the products that are sent back if Artistry Extracts suspects that the product has been opened, used or damaged by you (the purchaser) ( i.e. not by the fault of Artistry Extracts or by the fault of the delivery services).
• If a product is sent back that in the opinion of Artistry Extracts is damaged by an act or negligence of you (the purchaser) or can be attributed to you (the purchaser), Artistry Extracts will inform you in writing (letter, fax or e-mail). Artistry Extracts has the right to withhold the decrease in value of the product as a direct consequence of this damage from the amount to be paid back.
• For delivered products by Artistry Extracts, only the guarantee as established by the manufacturer (if one applies) of the products, is applicable.
• Artistry Extracts cannot be held responsible for any damage caused on purpose or caused because of serious fault, or that comes into existence because of circumstances that by law are automatically at the risk of Artistry Extracts. Artistry Extracts is never responsible for consecutive damage, trade damage, indirect damage or loss of benefit or turnover.
• If Artistry Extracts is obliged to pay a damage fee, this damage fee will never be higher than the amount of the invoice relating to the product.
• Without prejudice, there can be no question of a guarantee in the following cases: The product has been altered; The original invoice cannot be presented, altered or has been made illegible; The defects are the consequence of a use that is not appropriate or that is injudicious; Damage that has been caused by malicious intent, serious fault or by negligence.
• Warranty – This site and the materials and products on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Artistry Extracts disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchant-ability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Artistry Extracts does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Artistry Extracts does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise.
Artistry Extracts warrants only to the original purchaser of any product from www.artistryextracts.com.au
The warranty will be considered void if the product has been tampered with in any way, has been used with parts other than those sold and supplied by Artistry Extracts, is damaged through improper use, normal wear and tear, acts of God, negligence and/or abuse.
– All warranty claims will be assessed to ensure that items are not damaged through user error.
– Any replacement parts are warrantied from the date of delivery of the original order.
– Artistry Extracts reserves the right to refuse the products that are sent back if Artistry Extracts suspects that the product has been opened, used or damaged by you (the purchaser) ( i.e. not by the fault of Artistry Extracts). Please note that it is your responsibility to learn how to use and care for your electronic cigarette and take the necessary steps to maintain it. If a product is sent back that in the opinion of Artistry Extracts is damaged by an act of negligence by you (the purchaser) or can be attributed to you (the purchaser), Artistry Extracts will inform you in writing (letter, fax or e-mail). If an item is refused replacement it will be returned to you along with an explanation as to why the item was refused.
– We are not responsible for any damage to items caused by Australia Post or our International carriers. We cannot be held responsible for damage or loss to the goods during shipping. Once an item is shipped, Artistry Extracts shall not be responsible for receipt of your package.
– Our warranty covers only faulty products and does not cover any other problems, including those that arise as a result of: (1) improper maintenance or modification; (2) parts or supplies not provided or supported by Artistry Extracts products; (3) operation outside the product’s specifications; or (4) unauthorized modification or misuse.
Warranty does NOT include damage caused by water, a drop/fall or blow to the product and painted surfaces are not warranted against scratches & chipping.
The warranty is void in the event of misuse, negligence and/or not correctly following the instructions or manuals supplied with the products (if applicable).
– Products that are discontinued or no longer carried: Any product that may be discontinued or no longer supported through our line of product offerings will cease to be covered under our warranty replacement policy effective the time of discontinuance.
– All consumables including but not limited to clearomizers, cartomizers, cartridges, atomizers, tanks, drippers, drip tips, e-liquid and flavour concentrates are considered DOA and not covered under warranty. They are deemed as non-returnable items for health and safety reasons.
– We do NOT offer a full money back guarantee on products. We will only send out a replacement or arrange store credit after receiving the defective product. If the defective product is no longer in stock we will offer a store credit of the product purchase price (shipping charge not included). We will only send out a replacement and/or arrange store credit after receiving the defective product and only if the product is deemed faulty. Return postage of defective product is at the customer’s expense and must be sent via registered post with tracking. We will cover postage costs of the replacement item.
• Health Disclaimer – Any and all information contained on www.artistryextracts.com.au or any www.artistryextracts.com.au related sites, articles or materials are not intended to take the place of medical advice from a health care professional. Any action taken based on the contents found in www.artistryextracts.com.au or any www.artistryextracts.com.au related sites, articles, materials, products or information is to be used at the sole discretion and sole liability of the the person or persons visiting www.artistryextracts.com.au.
Readers of any information found on www.artistryextracts.com.au should always consult appropriate health professionals on any matter relating to their health and well being before taking any action of any kind concerning health related issues. Any information or opinions provided here or in any www.artistryextracts.com.au related articles, materials or information are believed to be accurate and sound, however www.artistryextracts.com.au assumes no liability for the use or misuse of information found on www.artistryextracts.com.au.
Neither any personnel or associates of www.artistryextracts.com.au will in any way be held responsible on behalf of any reader who fails to consult the appropriate health authorities with respect to their individual health care before acting on or using any information or products found on www.artistryextracts.com.au, and neither the author or publisher of any information found on www.artistryextracts.com.au will be held responsible for errors or omissions, or use or misuse of the information or products found on www.artistryextracts.com.au.
The author(s) and publisher(s) of www.artistryextracts.com.au and the accompanying resources and materials have used their best efforts in preparing this site. The author(s) and publisher(s) of www.artistryextracts.com.au make no representation or warranties with respect to the accuracy, applicability, fitness, or completeness of the contents of this www.artistryextracts.com.au. The information contained in this site is strictly for educational and informational purposes and are solely the opinions of the author(s) and publisher(s). Therefore, if you wish to apply ideas, information, products, or anything else found in www.artistryextracts.com.au, you accept full responsibility for your actions and the results of those actions.
The author and publisher of www.artistryextracts.com.au disclaim any warranties (express or implied), merchant-ability, or fitness of materials expressed for any particular purpose. The author and publisher shall in no event be held liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, health or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of this material, which is provided as is, and without warranties of any kind.
As always, the advice of a competent legal, health, tax, accounting or other applicable professional should be sought before using any materials or products found here on www.artistryextracts.com.au or elsewhere.
The author(s) and publisher(s) do not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any site or sites listed or linked to on www.artistryextracts.com.au.
• Limitation of Liability – Artistry Extracts shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if Artistry Extracts has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
• Typographical Errors – In the event that a Artistry Extracts product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, Artistry Extracts reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Artistry Extracts reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Artistry Extracts shall issue a refund to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
• Product Descriptions – Artistry Extracts and its affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible when posting content, but cannot be held responsible for errors or omissions, or any resulting claims that arise from such errors and or omissions. Information obtained on this website is offered on an as-is basis, with no inherent warranties implied.
• When purchasing clearomizers, cartomizers, atomizers and rechargeable batteries you agree and accept that they are functional devices that may fail or degrade over a period of time, especially if in constant use. Please be aware that our items are personal use items and therefore once used they cannot be refunded or returned. Warranty is for faulty goods only.
• We do not accept returns or provide refunds for e-liquid, e-juice, smoke juice or flavour concentrates and extracts. Taste is subjective, you may or may not feel that an e-liquid, smoke juice or e-juice tastes like the exact flavour. Flavour chemistry is very complex therefore no returns or refunds are accepted.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• Products on the website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information and statements made are for educational purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of a health care professional. Under no circumstances will we be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage that is caused or alleged to have been caused in connection with use of, or reliance on any product on this site.
• We make no claims as to the success any products available for purchase on the website may have for use as a smoking cessation device.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, content, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• We reserve the right to cancel any order and not supply products if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of products at any time without notice. If any order is cancelled, any payment made for products will be refunded in full.
• Artistry Extracts accepts no liability in the misuse or mishandling of any of our products. We also accept no liability for events outside of our control, such as theft, broken, defective or damaged packaging or products upon receipt or any other occurrence that might happen such as (but not limited to) leakage, spillage, improper handling or storage. Please always keep products in a safe secure place. Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
• We shall not be liable for any misuse of products purchased from this website by you or any third party.
• We shall not be liable for any delay or failure to deliver your order if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, failure of any communications, telecommunications or computer system, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply. In the event that the delay or failure cannot be resolved within 14 days, the agreement between us and you may be cancelled and a full refund provided to you.
• Artistry Extracts shall not be held responsible or liable for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of batteries and chargers. Artistry Extracts shall not be held responsible or liable for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape including pack making. Artistry Extracts shall not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the use of any batteries.
• Use of site – Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a Artistry Extracts or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organisation.
• Participation Disclaimer – Artistry Extracts does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, Artistry Extracts is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, Artistry Extracts reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to Artistry Extracts in its sole discretion.
We are passionate about our products and believe that they may improve the lives of cigarette smokers. However, We can NOT and DO NOT advertise electronic cigarettes as a legitimate smoking cessation aid or health product as they are not approved or regulated by the Australian government’s Therapeutic Goods Administration.
Electronic cigarettes and e-liquid have not been around long enough to be comprehensively studied and measured over a long period of time.
The deadly danger of traditional tobacco cigarettes is the smoke that’s created by burning tobacco. This is what delivers nicotine to your bloodstream and nervous system, along with thousands of other toxic and carcinogenic chemicals. The World Health Organisation reports smoking kills nearly 6 million people every year.
If you decide to try electronic cigarettes, be sure to discuss this with your doctor and do your homework. Understand the pros and safety concerns, and then make an informed decision. The most important thing to remember is, no matter how you do it, you are making the best decision of your life when you finally decide to quit smoking. E-cigarettes are not a miracle drug or smoking cessation device, the electronic cigarette is a powerful device developed as an alternative for smokers. Electronic cigarettes are an alternative to smoking by means of delivering vapour.
By using and purchasing products from this site you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Artistry Extracts, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
• If any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect as if these Terms and Conditions had been agreed with the invalid illegal or unenforceable provision eliminated.
• Liability – Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Artistry Extracts be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this site, even if Artistry Extracts or a Artistry Extracts authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event shall www.artistryextracts.com.au total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort, including but not limited to, negligence or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site.
Facts and information on this website are believed to be accurate at the time they were placed on the website. Changes may be made at any time without prior notice. All data provided on this website is to be used for information purposes only. The information contained on this website and pages within, is not intended to provide specific legal, financial, health or tax advice, or any other advice, whatsoever, for any individual or company and should not be relied upon in that regard. The services, product, and information described on this website are only offered in jurisdictions where they may be legally offered. Information provided in our website is not all-inclusive, and is limited to information that is made available to www.artistryextracts.com.au and such information should not be relied upon as all-inclusive or accurate.
Statements on www.artistryextracts.com.au have not been evaluated by the FDA, TGA or any other governing body. As always readers should consult appropriate health professionals as necessary on any matter relating to their health and/or well-being before taking any action of any kind. Individual results of the use of the products, or information found on www.artistryextracts.com.au will vary. Statements mentioned are to be considered anecdotal with no expressed or implied results by www.artistryextracts.com.au.
• Indemnification – You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Artistry Extracts, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
• Termination – These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by Artistry Extracts without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
• Membership – If applicable, The Artistry Extracts free membership provides eligible users with offers, specials and the benefit of enjoying a 5% discount with every order made (over $50) which will be valid for a period of 12 months and reviewed thereafter.
– Only Artistry Extracts members can see the products and special prices in this category. The aim of of the membership is for loyal members to enjoy discount benefits, offer feedback and suggestions and receive newsletters with latest news, products and updates.
– Granted members will receive the 5% discount with every order made – Please note that a minimum spend of $50 is required to receive the discount.
– You must be at least 18 years of age and have reached the age of majority in your state of residence to qualify for free membership and to purchase our products.
– Your Artistry Extracts membership is for your own personal use only. You will not enable third parties to have access to the special membership section of the Artistry Extracts website.
– You will need to register to become a member of this Website. You must provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself when completing the registration form such as legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in membership form.
– You must maintain and update this information and keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If any information provided by you is not, Artistry Extracts has the right to cancel your membership and refuse any and all current or future use of this Website.
– Registration requires a valid email address and unique password. Please create a secure password: choose a password that uses a combination of letters, upper case and lower case, numbers, and symbols. For example, $Mydog2!. Avoid choosing obvious words or dates such as a nickname or your birth date. Please use maximum caution to keep your user name and password confidential and log-off from the Website when your session is complete to prevent unauthorized access to your information. If your user name or password is subject to unauthorized access, you should immediately inform Artistry Extracts.
– You must not tell anyone else your user name or password. Any unauthorized use of either of them must be reported to [email protected] as soon as you are aware of such use and the Company will, as soon as reasonably possible, cancel your user name and/or password. You will be required to re-register as a member and will lose all data and orders connected to your account.
Artistry Extracts may, for security or other reasons, require you to change your user name and/ or password or other information which facilitates access to this Website or its Services.
– Artistry Extracts reserves the right to cancel your membership without notice at any time if Artistry Extracts becomes aware of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you.
The 5% membership discount will be reviewed every 12 months and can be terminated or altered by Artistry Extracts at any given time.
– Artistry Extracts may revise these Terms & Conditions at any time. Please check the Website from time to time to review the then current Terms & Conditions. Any amendments, modifications, enhancements or changes to the Service made available by Artistry Extracts shall be subject to these Terms & Conditions. Members will be notified by email as to any changes made.
– Artistry Extracts reserves the right to change or alter the membership benefits at any time.
– You may cancel your membership by contacting Artistry Extracts management via our “Contact Us” page.
• Battery Care – There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. www.artistryextracts.com.au and any of www.artistryextracts.com.au’s parent and subsidiary websites and businesses and or companies are not held responsible for any damage or injury caused directly or indirectly by batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.
• Copyright – The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to content, text, graphics, HTML code and other intellectual property are protected by International Copyright Laws as a collective work under the copyright laws, and may not be copied, reprinted, published, re-engineered, translated, hosted, or otherwise distributed by any means without explicit permission from Artistry Extracts. All of the trademarks on this site are trademarks of www.artistryextracts.com.au or of other owners used with their permission. The collective work includes works that are licensed to Artistry Extracts. Copyright © Artistry Extracts 2015 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Any use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited.
© Artistry Extracts 2016 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED